Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
billyfridge
billyfridge began at the beginning.

Device: amazon kindle
calibre home page??

hi guys, I'm reading the Calibre instruction manual. When it refers to a certain operation, like sending ebooks to my kindle for instance, it shows a different page to the one I have, if you can understand what I mean. like the tool bar is different..do you think my manual needs upgrading??
I know it's no 'biggie' but......

Bill
billyfridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyfridge View Post
hi guys, I'm reading the Calibre instruction manual. When it refers to a certain operation, like sending ebooks to my kindle for instance, it shows a different page to the one I have, if you can understand what I mean. like the tool bar is different..do you think my manual needs upgrading??
I know it's no 'biggie' but......

Bill
Welcome to MR.

Not to worry, Calibre changes weekly (this is the first in over a year that it hasn't). The icons may change (and they are now customizable), but functions are mostly the same (or expanded).
Read the instructions and follow the words Most icons have balloon help if you hover long enough.

If you still cant locate the function, Ask here, state what you are trying to find/do and someone will cause you to go
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 06:21 AM   #3
billyfridge
billyfridge began at the beginning.

Device: amazon kindle
Thankyou 'the ducks' I'm already 'round the twist' I've got 8 children....LOL
billyfridge is offline   Reply With Quote