Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
A4-
Connoisseur
A4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheeseA4- can extract oil from cheese

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Merging of subforums and prefixes

A few weeks ago several (sub)forums were merged and prefixing was added.

What I would like to know is why prefixes weren't added to distinguish where the treads were located before the merge?
For example, the iLiad was on it's separate subforum, it would have been easy, imo, to add a prefix to all those treads. Same for Sony and probably some others.

It would also be neat to let people add a prefix to treads which don't have one yet but 'require' one. (I don't know if this is already possible or not.)

I do have to say that the forum looks better/cleaner now.
A4- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
There were reasons for an against. If you actually looked through the iliad section you would see there were many threads on the DRs and other threads that were just about iRex support, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4- View Post
It would also be neat to let people add a prefix to treads which don't have one yet but 'require' one. (I don't know if this is already possible or not.)
Feel free to report any threads you would like to have a certain pre-fix added to and a moderator can add the pre-fix.

Quote:
Thanks for your kind words.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:

a satisfied customer BOb !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote