Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
RAScully
RAScully is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony
Agent Scully says hello from Canada!

Hey all, glad to have found this awesome site!

I'm always looking for a new place to discuss fantasy and sci-fi literature, my fav. By day, I'm a Process Coordinator, by night, when I`m not burnt out, I write. I have two books already released in my Silvinesh Series, working on the third, about 500 pages each. I`ll post more later, in the proper spot, along with the cool cover art.

Well, I like to hunt, fish and everything the great outdoors has to offer. Nothing better than sitting in front of a crackling fire and gazing up at the stars, just dreaming of another adventure

Seriously, tell me something about yourselves, what you think about this site, any other gems I have yet to find that are out there. Any secrets to life, whatever you may want to discuss . . . lol!
RAScully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR, RAScully!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

I'm a horror/noir mystery fan and the only sane person in this asylum

Stop by the Lounge for an intro to the insanity!
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Hello and welcome to MobileRead, RA!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Scully and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Welcome to MobileRead RAScully!
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:14 AM   #7
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
My you've changed since your days with Mulder, Agent Scully! Welcome to the MR boards!
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:28 AM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Scully!

Argos or Ticats?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Being a former X-Files fan , your name caught my eye! Welcome to MobileRead Scully! What kind of Sony do you have? I've had my Sony 700 for a year and a half now and still love it! I've been a member of this forum for a little longer than that and I'm warning you now... this place is addicting... in a good way!

Welcome!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #10
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, RA. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:49 AM   #11
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to mobileread ....

Secrets of Life ..... would that not be variations on 42 ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #12
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Welcome to MobileRead RAScully.

I did a quick stint as a camp clerk in Gogama many years ago. I've also done a lot of curling in Northern Ontario.

Greetings from Vancouver.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #13
Gedvondur
Gedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo
Welcome Scully in Northern Ontario! Hello from Southern Ontario! And I too am a Sci-Fi and Fantasy fan!! Please keep us posted on your bookses, precious! :-)
Gedvondur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #14
RAScully
RAScully is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony
Wow, hello group! Thanks again for your greetings

I do have a busy summer left, planning to go around the north shore to do some book signings, and promote a bit, can't wait. Really just starting to get my feet wet and seeing what this is all about, where it may go.

Any other suggested places to vist, web or real life, is welcome from you all. I only stumbled upon the Ottawa Can Con after someone mentioned it to me. After a few emails to the chair, and a few hotel bookings, I'm set to be a guest author on Aug 20-22, awesome!

Well, back to book three, Shimmer of Silver Sorcery, I have to keep plugging away and get 'er done.
RAScully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:16 AM   #15
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hi and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote