Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #46
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
You'd better stay. The desert's full of dangers and sticks
Yes, I may as well stay. We have deserts and sticks here too, and hills and plains and lakes and ocean and beaches and cactus and horny toads and sky . . . lots and lots of sky.

Don't think Arizona has much that Texas doesn't have (except DesertGrandma.) And I hate to pack, so yeh, I'm stayin'.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:37 AM   #47
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Aw, these are just some of the natural charms of Texas...

(Fire ants are not from here and are not charming!)

Besides, Australia makes Texas look like an English park in the spring...
RSE - Have you heard this news released by Texas A&M on Monday about those pesky fire ants? I originally heard the report on the radio and thought they were joking about "zombie" fire ants, but no joke.

Now there's a new story line for ya.

New phorid fly species turns red imported fire ants into 'zombies'

Check out the article here at Texas A&M Agricultural Communications (AgNews) - http://agnews.tamu.edu/showstory.php?id=1187
Advert
Old 05-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #48
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow it will be 'Pride, Prejudice and Zombie Ants' being released next!!!!
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:00 AM   #49
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
RSE - Have you heard this news released by Texas A&M on Monday about those pesky fire ants? I originally heard the report on the radio and thought they were joking about "zombie" fire ants, but no joke.

Now there's a new story line for ya.

New phorid fly species turns red imported fire ants into 'zombies'

Check out the article here at Texas A&M Agricultural Communications (AgNews) - http://agnews.tamu.edu/showstory.php?id=1187

Now if we can only find a strain the works on politicins....
Greg Anos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #50
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Now if we can only find a strain the works on politicins....
Baby steps. One pestilence at a time.
Advert
Old 05-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #51
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
I think I've seen The Texican. Does that qualify?

WDE (WetDogEwing)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #52
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I think I've seen The Texican. Does that qualify?

WDE (WetDogEwing)
sweet fuzzy squirrels, i just watched that trailer, it's like kitsch on a cracker !! are all westerns like that ? (i've never seen one).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote