Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 01-06-2014, 03:39 PM   #31
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Well, that would be a microscopic subset of Marvin users... As far as I know, a huge portion of Marvin users are from non-English-speaking countries, and the bulk of them would be unlikely to be MobileRead users... (I, likewise, have not been able to keep up with most threads here, and that says something, given I'm often accused of being hyper-active.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:59 PM   #32
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
I didn't really need to announce the availability. It will turn up as an update on everyone's device anyway. I just mentioned it here on MR as a follow up to the issues mentioned in this thread. What I want to avoid is *new* users getting that version (but unfortunately many did).
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:12 PM   #33
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
Yesterday I was able to update my iPad 1 with the last version of Marvin for iPad.

Thank you for making this possible and keeping this "old" device current with Marvin.
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:32 AM   #34
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're welcome!
Old 03-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #35
cleaver
cleaver began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Does anyone have the version of Marvin for the iOS 5.1.1? It's not available in the iTunes store...or anywhere else for that matter. I've tried Marvin, and it's the best reading application I've used.
cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:05 AM   #36
kguil
Addict

@cleaver - if you've used Marvin before, you should see it in the "Purchased" section in the app store app of your device. When you go to the Purchased section, scroll to find it manually - searching in that list doesn't seem to work reliably on IOS 5.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:48 PM   #37
sometimesasleep
sometimesasleep began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 1
Could you make the version for iOS 5 available again?
I'd love to use it on my iPad 1 but unfortunately I only just discovered this App and therefore cannot restore it from my "Purchased" section.
Thanks anyway
sometimesasleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:50 AM   #38
wobohohoho
wobohohoho began at the beginning.

Device: Freda (WP 7.8) EPUB reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimesasleep View Post
Could you make the version for iOS 5 available again?
I'd love to use it on my iPad 1 but unfortunately I only just discovered this App and therefore cannot restore it from my "Purchased" section.
Thanks anyway
Yeah, I'm trying to make some use out of the family iPad 1, so was thinking of using it as an EPUB reader, but practically all readers on AppStore are requiring iOS 6 and above.
wobohohoho is offline   Reply With Quote