Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 07-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Free MS Reader eBook Creation Tool

I found an ebook that I had previously gotten from a Microsoft giveaway from a long time ago. While I'm not a big fan of the Microsoft DRM scheme because you get so few device activations, the reader is nice. Well, I followed a link from in the book and discovered a free eBook creation tool for .lit ebook creation. You can read the results in MS Reader.

The software comes in three versions, standard, publisher and SDK. Standard is available here, and is free.

MS Reader is not especially popular with pda users because it's Windows/WinMobile-only, and the DRM is very restrictive. But it's always nice to have a full toolkit at hand.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote