Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-12-2009, 07:02 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Arabic Support

Greetings,

I received my PB 360 yesterday evening and I have been happily playing with it since. I would like to know how to get Arabic support fully functional. I have arabic fonts (one even came preloaded on the device)l, but the letters are displayed reading from left to right instead of from right to left and the letters are not connected. I have experimented with each of the encoding options and that did not help. Is there anything I can edit in the FBreader config file to enable arabic support?
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Greetings,

I received my PB 360 yesterday evening and I have been happily playing with it since. I would like to know how to get Arabic support fully functional. I have arabic fonts (one even came preloaded on the device)l, but the letters are displayed reading from left to right instead of from right to left and the letters are not connected. I have experimented with each of the encoding options and that did not help. Is there anything I can edit in the FBreader config file to enable arabic support?
Can you please send me a book in arabic, I'll try to play with different encodings before going to depths of config files.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Can you please send me a book in arabic, I'll try to play with different encodings before going to depths of config files.
I sent on to info@pocketbookreader.com. Thank you!
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote