Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you female or male?
female 80 42.55%
male 97 51.60%
both 2 1.06%
none 0 0%
Does the blue one next to the fish have a gender? 9 4.79%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #46
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I'm a bloke and I see the women are hot on our heels. Come on guys, vote!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #47
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do your plumbing arrangements affect how you read?
Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Surprise! At the moment we have almost as many women as men here. In the German poll 72% are male and only 28% are female (so far).
Maybe the germans are doing it right and not letting their women/girlfriends use their computers.

Guess what I am

Flame/NegKarma-protection: I am just kidding.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #48
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
Love it

Maybe the germans are doing it right and not letting their women/girlfriends use their computers.

Guess what I am

mores, that´s NOT NICE
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #49
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Love it

Guess what I am

A German man without a wife or girlfriend?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #50
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Heh heh

No, once in a while I can sneak away from my wife and post chauvinist remarks in the anonymity of the internet.

Not german either.

I don't read romantic novels. And I also don't like erotic interludes in movies or books - most of the time I find they are too intentional. I prefer subtle hints and then a cut and a new chapter where they wake up and go out to hunt more bad guys.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #51
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
I'm a bloke and I see the women are hot on our heels. Come on guys, vote!
Are you also English? Bloke seems a very English word to me, not a phrase I would have thought American's used.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #52
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
A German man without a wife or girlfriend?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #53
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Not german either.
In fact, Germans and Austrians are worst enemies! We make evil jokes about each other all the time and we call each other names (real bad ones!). But deep in our heart it´s kind of a love-hate relationship. Austria is the German´s first choice when going on a holiday (because it´s so beautiful, but we would never admit!) and their food is just awsome (we´d never admit either!).
Old 03-28-2009, 07:18 PM   #54
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
mores, that´s NOT NICE
Darling, didn't i told you not to use the computer?

netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #55
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I love sweet, uplifting music and enjoy the occasional intimate chat with family and friends. I tear up (that's tear up, not tear up) during sentimental movies, great poetry, and some weddings. I loathe fast cars, gadgets, most male-dominated sports, action movies, drinking, loud music, smoke, and foul language. I am............I am............wait, let me check again and I'll get back to you.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #56
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Darling, didn't i told you not to use the computer?

Et tu, netseeker!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I love sweet, uplifting music and enjoy the occasional intimate chat with family and friends. I tear up (that's tear up, not tear up) during sentimental movies, great poetry, and some weddings. I loathe fast cars, gadgets, most male-dominated sports, action movies, drinking, loud music, smoke, and foul language. I am............I am............wait, let me check again and I'll get back to you.
You don´t have to check again, VR. #1 is the one and only option for you
Old 03-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #57
ravenne
Wizard

LADIES, one more and we have as many women as men. Where are you, girls??!!
Old 03-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #58
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
LADIES, one more and we have as many women as men. Where are you, girls??!!
I'd vote again, but I can't
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #59
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I'd vote again, but I can't
We could start trying to bribe some of the men to vote for Germany, ooooops wrong thread!, to vote "female", of course.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:44 PM   #60
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
You don´t have to check again, VR. #1 is the one and only option for you
Yea, what she said.Name:  ok_face.gif
Views: 161
Size:  10.1 KB
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote