Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-20-2022, 03:53 PM   #1
karumbakuwa
karumbakuwa began at the beginning.

Device: kindle keyboard
How to transfer contents from a jailbroken kindle keyboard to my kindle keyboard 3g?

Hello, so I broke my screen on my kindle keyboard and bought a faulty one to use the screen as a replacement, but when I opened this salvage kindle up I find out it has 3g and all I needed to do was put my other battery in it to bring it back to life.

So I'd like to transfer everything over to this 'new' one since I have the other jailbroken with lots of wallpapers and of course all the notes etc. from having the device for over 10 years. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks.
karumbakuwa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak, keyboard, transfer