Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-18-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
fittila
fittila began at the beginning.

Device: Own build - active project
Hi from Fittila.

Hi, everybody.
First of all I have to say "Sorry for my bad English", but I'm not native English speaker . I am electronic engineer and also electronics is my hobby. Before 3 months I've started to build my own eBook device and now I'm almost finish the control board for EInk display. My idea is to create open eBook platform, but we will see what's happaned .

Last edited by fittila; 10-18-2006 at 09:06 AM.
fittila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:14 AM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
welcome to MobileRead, Fittila. Keep us informed on your reader. Sounds very interesting. Don't make all of Sony's mistakes. Good Luck.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2006, 09:34 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Sound really neat... you'll have to give us progress reports on how it's going! That's awesome.

BTW, Did you know that there is also another discussion group where people are trying to come up with an open e-ink device? You probably know about it, but if not, surely it could be helpful to you to get ideas and solutions for typical problems. Only thing is that I can't remember where it was mentioned in the forums.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:56 AM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Welcome fittila!
I'm sure everyone will be happy to have your ear to pull!

I'll start first...COLOUR!...KEYBOARD!...

I hope you'll find good money to back you.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:13 AM   #5
fittila
fittila began at the beginning.

Device: Own build - active project
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
Welcome fittila!
I'm sure everyone will be happy to have your ear to pull!

I'll start first...COLOUR!...KEYBOARD!...

I hope you'll find good money to back you.
It will be surprise, but for now I can tell you that it looks different from current models . I expect to show more details and some parts of prototype after 3-4 months. My first task is to build hardware ( electronics, I mean).
I use ARM9, E-Ink display, SD card ...

Last edited by fittila; 10-18-2006 at 01:40 PM.
fittila is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert