Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
d2spillers
d2spillers began at the beginning.

Device: Many
Hi

I have Mobipocket, eReader and Isilo on my palm PDA...On My computers, I have Mobipocket, eReader, rgo reader, MS Reader and Isilo. I enjoy reading.
d2spillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Welcome, d2spillers! Enjoy the fun, frivolity and the occasional educational experience here on MobileRead!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2009, 12:43 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by d2spillers View Post
I have Mobipocket, eReader and Isilo on my palm PDA...On My computers, I have Mobipocket, eReader, rgo reader, MS Reader and Isilo. I enjoy reading.
Hi d2spillers, and welcome to MobileRead.

Be sure and participate in our "Which e-book device do you own" poll
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=37730l

Let us know what you like to read, and where you are from.

Lots of useful information and fun here.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi d2spillers and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #5
d2spillers
d2spillers began at the beginning.

Device: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Hi d2spillers, and welcome to MobileRead.

Be sure and participate in our "Which e-book device do you own" poll
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=37730l

Let us know what you like to read, and where you are from.
I enjoy a wide variety of reading materials, computers, pda's, biographies, thrillers, mysteries, spy, espionage, history, economics, etc.

Lots of useful information and fun here.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, and enjoy being here!
d2spillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
tcjuice
tcjuice began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505
Hi d2spillers and welcome!!
tcjuice is offline   Reply With Quote