Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
SD Card Organization

Is it possible to organize the SD card similar to the internal card so that books are in one folder, music in another, etc? I've tried adding the "AudioBooks, Books, Pictures" directories, but the jetBook displays them when I load the book browser. I would like it to automatically use Books for Books, AudioBooks for Music, etc. as it does on the internal card without displaying the directories themselves. Make sense? Doable?
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Good idea! I think it will be very helpful.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
Good idea! I think it will be very helpful.
So... it doesn't work that way yet?
Old 09-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Teyrnon
Groupie
Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetBook, Kindle DX, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralik View Post
So... it doesn't work that way yet?
It's a feature I'd like to see but I don't think we'll see it work that way anytime soon.
Teyrnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
Kralik
Guru

Well, for now I'm dumping a bunch of my mp3's in the root folder, since the jetBook doesn't sort the audio by folders anyway. That way I don't have "empty" folders in books.
Advert
Old 09-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #6
Teyrnon
Groupie
Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Teyrnon has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetBook, Kindle DX, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralik View Post
Well, for now I'm dumping a bunch of my mp3's in the root folder, since the jetBook doesn't sort the audio by folders anyway. That way I don't have "empty" folders in books.
I'm doing the same thing myself. Which brings up a question. I remember FAT filesystems have a hard limit to the number of files/directories one can have in the root of a disk. I vaguely recall that for 16 bit FAT that limit was something like 256. Anybody know what it is for FAT32 or whatever the file system is for these SD Cards?
Teyrnon is offline   Reply With Quote