Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 04-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Speed, Harold: The Practice & Science of Drawing. v1. 04 Feb 2008

Project Gutenberg Presents:
The Practice & Science of Drawing
by Harold Speed
Project Gutenberg Release #14264

With 93 Illustrations & Diagrams (Grayscale)

Classic approach to the dynamics of drawing by brilliant teacher with insights and practical advice on line drawing, mass drawing, visual memory, materials and much more. More than 56 plates and 28 diagrams reinforce Speed's clear presentation.

This version is my its attempt at using BD to produce a Sony .LRF. I include the (source) BD "lastfile" for those "in the know" and could improve my first efforts. I will replace this version if a better one comes along.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, drawing