Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
Debbianne
Reality Negotiator
Debbianne began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wink many colored memoir

If you like a good memoir with quirky humor or are even a tiny bit "woo-curious", then the chances are good you'll dig this:

What I Did On My Midlife Crisis Vacation

Amazon page

Here's a summary:

This saucy memoir is the oh-so-honest and humorous account of the author’s personal journey through a string of compelling adventures and ideologies of the woo-woo kind. Her story begins with confusion and discontentment that catalyzes bold life changes and sends her roaming in search of magic, miracles, and a deeper grasp of the metaphysical nature of reality. In a unique style akin to confessional reporting, she shares with you her keen insights into human behavior as you meet a plethora of colorful characters and occasional charlatans. With some good belly laughs, she effectively sorts out the wheat from the chaff---both within herself and the New Age world she’s romping in. It becomes an inadvertent healing pilgrimage full of expansive revelations, and through the process of en-lightening up she emerges clear-headed and self-empowered with inspiration to spare.

Enjoy!
Debbianne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor, new age, self-improvement, spirituality, women