Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
Renji
Connoisseur
Renji began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Cover Story WiFi, Sony PRS-T1
SmartQ V7 Help Installing all 3 OS

Hi All,
Need help to install all 3 OS, I have managed to successfully install and run SmartQV7-Android2.1-V1.0.rar official firmware however I cannot boot or load Ubunti or Windows CE. It always just gets stuck at the main screen saying loadining, is there a certain way I am to flash or update so I can have all 3 OS running again? Hopefully someone can let me know. If there is please tell me the order to install so all 3 can be accessed.
Thanks
Renji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:33 AM   #2
alunix
alunix began at the beginning.

Device: smartQ V7
Bonjour, and sorry for spanish-cow english i just receive this machine . Ubuntu and Android works but win CE can't boot. it stays frozen on : loading...
After copy " SmartQV7-WinCE-V1.0 " file on a 8go sd I try to force boot pushing both power button and menu button. That gives a message :" firmware update " and another begining with sd but the rest is chineese . it stays frozen on that .
alunix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2010, 06:31 AM   #3
philippe
philippe began at the beginning.

Device: smartq v7
SMARTQ V7

bonjour aux francophones ayant un MID SMARTQ V7 je recherche des proprietaires de ce modele poue echanger nos experiences

merci
philippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:38 AM   #4
alunix
alunix began at the beginning.

Device: smartQ V7
Bonjour , j'ai éte ravi de cette machine qui est réactive avec unbuntu .
alunix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #5
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Hi All,
Need help to install all 3 OS, I have managed to successfully install and run SmartQV7-Android2.1-V1.0.rar official firmware however I cannot boot or load Ubunti or Windows CE. It always just gets stuck at the main screen saying loadining, is there a certain way I am to flash or update so I can have all 3 OS running again? Hopefully someone can let me know. If there is please tell me the order to install so all 3 can be accessed.
Thanks
Hi:

I've installed CE on a SD. Be aware that CE is mostly useless apart from mangameya comic reader (search the same forum, really worths a try, by far the best reading comics app, even better than linux comix or android ACV) and allreader (e-reader app, opens many formats, even open office odt). You have to instal English language .cab and some of the menus remain in Chinese.

Dig here http://www.smartqmid.com/phpBB3/view...hp?f=21&t=1992

Regards
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert