Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
The "Closed Circle" is open for business

http://www.closed-circle.net/

Yep, it's up and running now.
CJ Cherryh, Jane Fancher, and Lynn Abbey have their store open.
Not the full catalog yet, but a couple of freebies as well as the paid selections.
Fancher's 'Netwalker: GroundTies is a great freebie, first in a series that I am now hooked on.

Cheers - pholy
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote