Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 03:14 AM   #1786
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
Ok, then I am still happy !

Thanks !
Old 08-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #1787
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Facebook sharing is the only feature that Marvin misses on iOS 5. Otherwise they are identical.
Advert
Old 08-26-2013, 07:03 AM   #1788
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Keep it iOS5 safe. Facebook sharing is not CRITICAL for this BRILLIANT READER APP. For those crazy about FB Sharing they can copy & paste their way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurvan View Post
That question is especially important for iPad 1 users who cannot move on to iOS 7.

And before someone asks me to change my iPad, consider the fact that I cannot use professionally an iPad which is camera equipped for security reasons... This is what is keeping me from moving on to an iPad mini for instance...

This is why keeping compatibility with iOs 5 is mandatory for me even at the price of not upgrading...
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
Yes, Marvin is perfectly happy with all iPads, including the first one.

The minimum requirement is IOS 5.

Art
Quote:
Yes... It is iOS 5 for now... The question rather was "will it stay that way ?"

I mean that Kguil seemed to imply that the new version would take into account iOS 7. If that is in addition to the older iOS 5 then, no complains (At least from me...) if it implies upgrading then I won't be able to...
Quote:
I know that Kris has gone to great length to keep ipad1 in the game. I would think it would be so for a while.

Art
Quote:
I hope so... I would understand having to upgrade because of technical issues. But then if it is possible to keep the old version running, I am all for it !
Quote:
Same version, some very minor features are not available in ios5, like Facebook sharing.

Art
Old 08-26-2013, 07:19 AM   #1789
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@crashnburn: I have no plans to drop iOS5 support for iPad. Marvin for iPhone will be iOS6+
Old 08-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #1790
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Moderator Notice
This is an archive of Marvin posts from the Apple Devices forum. This thread is now closed, but included here for searching.
Advert
Closed Thread