Notices

Old 02-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
rabbi
mobile rabbi
rabbi began at the beginning.

Device: K4NT
RSS-Feeds to be send to my K4NT without one click

Hi all,

as the headline says I am looking for a way to get my rss-feeds delivered to my kindle automaticly, without starting the PC. I know that there are many services that are offering to send one article or website by one click to the kindle, but it would be great if there would be a way to have all googlereader-feeds on the kindle at once.

Does anyone have an idea..?

Shalom

Rabbi
rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Try klip.me's service.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert