Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thanks Mobileread users!

Just wanted to say thanks to the users that have clicked the DropBox link in my Signature.

I really do appreciate it! I was running out of space and now thanks to the clicking of the users here I have gained some more space on Dropbox and am not as worried.

SO THANKS!!!! It's MUCH appreciated!!!!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I clicked on it and gave ya some more, just for the hell of it.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2011, 01:46 AM   #3
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I also gave you some more
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I had been looking to set up an account, anyway... So... There ya go.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:32 AM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow! Thanks guys! I do appreciate it!! Again....thanks a ton!
Advert
Old 12-15-2011, 07:40 AM   #6
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
What's Dropbox ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:42 AM   #7
jhempel24
Wizard

Dropbox is a cloud storage service. I store my eBooks there and pull them to my Rooted Nook Color when not by a PC
Old 12-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #8
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I clicked on it for no reason and now I helped ? wow
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
jhempel24
Wizard

You have to sign up and install to help lol. But Im happy that people click my link, I really do appreciate it, means a ton to me.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
I did not know about this site. I clicked your link and signed up for it.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:59 AM   #11
jhempel24
Wizard

well thanks alot!!