Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
ThePage
Connoisseur
ThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura aboutThePage has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 4, eBookwise & Literati
What does a Literati count as?

I think it's similar enough to one that Calibre already supports, but I don't know what to set it to - any thoughts?
ThePage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
I think it's similar enough to one that Calibre already supports, but I don't know what to set it to - any thoughts?
You don't 'set' your device to anything; Calibre either detects it, or not. If it doesn't, read this about how to get it supported.

Last edited by mbovenka; 11-29-2012 at 07:28 AM.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote