Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Spanner
Spanner began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRE 505
Help me find this if you can...

Where could I purchase " The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich " ? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Spanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Do you mean the work by William Shirer? I don't think it's available as an ebook. If you want to find it in paper, a good place to start is www.allbookstores.com. Amazon has only the one used paperback.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...9638018&sr=8-1

P.S. I have one, in hardback.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2008, 09:06 PM   #3
Spanner
Spanner began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRE 505
yes

Nate T G...yeah, that's the one, I was hoping to find it in eBook form....have my prs 505 coming on Saturday....starting to build the library!
Spanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Forgive me for resurrecting an old thread here, but I am wondering the same thing Spanner asked two years ago.

Is this book available in eBook form as yet? I mean "legally" available, I'm not looking for a torrent version. (I did do a search but could only find it on what I consider DarkNet sites. )

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote