Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 03-26-2010, 05:47 AM   #1
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot
Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Onyx Boox
Protection covers available

Dear All,

From next week there will be protection covers available for the Bebook NEO. The covers are specially designed and developed by ourself. Because we think every ereader needs a good protection for a good price. The covers will be available in 6 different colors. Here below you will find the black case. Please tell me if there are some adjustments needed?

Klein Nijenhuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Can we see a picture of the inside of it, please?

What is it made from?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Can we see a picture of the inside of it, please?

What is it made from?
Found more info on their website including pictures.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks. Well, at €15, the price is certainly very good!
Old 03-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
The elastic straps will cover the SD card and volume switch at the bottom. The top ones look like they might cover the screen.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2010, 03:35 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
The elastic straps will cover the SD card and volume switch at the bottom. The top ones look like they might cover the screen.
Having to take it out of the case to replace the SD card wouldn't bother me, because my SD card "lives" in my Neo permanently. What do you use the volume control for, as a matter of interest? The Neo can't actually play any sounds, can it? I hope those upper straps would go over the bezel, rather than the screen!
Old 03-27-2010, 06:11 AM   #7
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Having to take it out of the case to replace the SD card wouldn't bother me, because my SD card "lives" in my Neo permanently. What do you use the volume control for, as a matter of interest? The Neo can't actually play any sounds, can it? I hope those upper straps would go over the bezel, rather than the screen!
The new firmware gives music capability and the vol buttons also give screenshots.
I agree, my SD card lives in the slot as well but I think people need to be aware before they buy.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:13 AM   #8
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
If the top straps really are in that position, they will cover the top angles of the screen (not 'might', they will!).
It would be nice if we could see a picture of the inside of the cover with the device in it. It would also be nice if they put the video they refer to on the site.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #9
Fith
Enthusiast
Fith began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook Neo / Onyx Boox 60

My wooly sock and original packing foam covers the screen too
Fith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fith View Post

My wooly sock and original packing foam covers the screen too
I carry mine wrapped up in an old tea-towel, but it's hardly the same as having a proper cover for it .
Old 03-28-2010, 05:32 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

I've ordered a cover .
Old 03-28-2010, 06:16 AM   #12
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Make sure you take some photos of the device inside it (and share them with us, of course).
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:14 AM   #13
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot
Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

The covers are now being shipped so when they arrived I will make many pictures of them and place them on the website. The straps above don't cover the screen (they are smaller than the under ones). There is also an hole in the back of the cover for the stylus.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:12 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Any idea when I can expect to receive the one that I've ordered? I'm going away over the Easter weekend - it would be nice to have it by then . I ordered a black one, if that makes any difference.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #15
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot

The covers are expected to be send out this wednesday. I will keep you guys informed.