Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #331
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Select in Preferences

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Still doesn't work for me.
Go back to Preferences and check "Overlay Standard Battery Icon" after you did what I posted above.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #332
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
I edited at the same time you were posting. I did get it to work. It sure beats the old icon.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #333
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
This is great! I just grabbed the icon pack and now I can see my battery percentage on my status bar!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #334
beej231
Addict
beej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Fire, K2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If you bought it, then do the following after syncing and installing it:

Go to Preferences and choose the icon from Preferences \ Battery Icon Themes. It is the "Circle - Big Visible Numbers."

It doesn't install as a separate App. Its an add on to the Badass Battery Monitor - Kindle Fire Version.
It never gets installed. I's asking for my $.99 back-just the principle of the thing. LOL
beej231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #335
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
It never gets installed. I's asking for my $.99 back-just the principle of the thing. LOL
Well worth the 99 cents. That makes the total app $2.98 which isn't too bad. The newest version has alarms added. Low battery alarm and finished charging alarm.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #336
beej231
Addict
beej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Well worth the 99 cents. That makes the total app $2.98 which isn't too bad. The newest version has alarms added. Low battery alarm and finished charging alarm.
It's worth the .99 if you can actually use it. LOL This is what I mean when I say everyone's user experience is different based on many variables etc.

OMG-- a variable--I walked away to get a drink of water and the icon was there when I came back. Much much better.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #337
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
It's worth the .99 if you can actually use it. LOL This is what I mean when I say everyone's user experience is different based on many variables etc.

OMG-- a variable--I walked away to get a drink of water and the icon was there when I came back. Much much better.
I had a little problem getting mine to work too. A restart fixed it for me.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #338
beej231
Addict

Quote:
I had a little problem getting mine to work too. A restart fixed it for me.
I ran into another little problem. After I had it installed and managed to get the overly to work, I tried to install something else. I forget what I just keep getting free stuff and trying it out. It's a sickness. Whatever it was wouldn't install. I tried something else, same problem. I uninstalled the Bad ass stuff and all was well. I'm trying it out again today.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #339
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I ran into another little problem. After I had it installed and managed to get the overly to work, I tried to install something else. I forget what I just keep getting free stuff and trying it out. It's a sickness. Whatever it was wouldn't install. I tried something else, same problem. I uninstalled the Bad ass stuff and all was well. I'm trying it out again today.
No problem here. Maybe you have two apps conflicting with each other?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #340
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I have the same problem. All is well if I disable it. It's still a nice app and I'll keep it. It's easy enough to disable and enable it again.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:24 AM   #341
beej231
Addict

Quote:
No problem here. Maybe you have two apps conflicting with each other?

I was thinking that. I'll fiddle till I straighten it out.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #342
beej231
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
I have the same problem. All is well if I disable it. It's still a nice app and I'll keep it. It's easy enough to disable and enable it again.
LOL how silly. That's exactly what I'm doing.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #343
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Quote:
LOL how silly. That's exactly what I'm doing.
One other thing I've noticed. I've been playing around with the new Maxthon browser and found that since installing the battery icon, I can't post with that browser. Disabling the app returns posting ability again.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #344
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Smile Huge List of Launchers here

Launcher List

...for the risk takers amongst you.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #345
beej231
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
Launcher List

...for the risk takers amongst you.
I bookmarked that for when I'm feeling brave again.