Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Problem: Too many dictionaries?

I have the i62 Firefly.

I just installed some dictionaries and all functions well, but.....

Question:
Can I scroll down through the dictionary selection window?

Because I have 5 dictionaries installed + the 2 original Chinese.
The Dictionary selection screen only shows me 5 dictionaries.
I do not know how to get to the other two that do not fit in the popup window.

Second question:
Can I delete the standard Chinese dictionaries?
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #2
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Yes you can (Although i speak from my experience with m92)

I have 13 dictionaries installed. You can also change the order of the dictionaries by renaming them. I have grouped together those 5 dictionaries that i use often.

I don't know about your second query
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #3
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
Yes you can (Although i speak from my experience with m92)

I have 13 dictionaries installed. You can also change the order of the dictionaries by renaming them. I have grouped together those 5 dictionaries that i use often.

I don't know about your second query
But how do I scroll down?
There is no scroll bar and as soon as you touch the list a dictionary is selected.

EDIT: I just discovered that a quick swiping motion is the answer to my problem.

Last edited by Iskariot; 04-14-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
yup, plus if you have lots of dicts portrait mode shows more of them
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote