Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #31
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Always trust Dale!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I suspect if you remove one it will make it again. They are both needed. The pocket pro tends to be isolated between its internal memory and the card memory. Even recent files are separate, however a trick is that if you are in the recent files screen you can switch to the other memory and still remain in recent files using the menu.

Dale
Dale is not just a moderator. He is likely the most knowledgeable person on eBook Readers I have ever seen. This guy likely knows far more about the Pocket PRO than the factory engineers know. He tells THEM what to change and make better.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #32
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
Sorry, I know I shouldn't have started a new thread for that, but I am just so excited I had to share! My Pocket Pro arrived about 20 minutes ago! That's fast! So I've got it charging, and will start using it tonight!

Ok, sorry, I'll let you all get back to what you were doing now...
I'm so glad it finally arrived after all the trouble you had with Car Toys! In a post further down the thread you said the purple was lighter than the image online. Could you take a photo and post it so I can get an accurate view? I was thinking about the red, but purple could be cool, too
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #33
hurley13148
hurley13148 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
I got my pocket pro yesterday, it's everything that you could ask for. Having a ball reading ,and managing my library.
hurley13148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #34
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
I'm so glad it finally arrived after all the trouble you had with Car Toys! In a post further down the thread you said the purple was lighter than the image online. Could you take a photo and post it so I can get an accurate view? I was thinking about the red, but purple could be cool, too
Hm... I'll have to see if I can figure out how to post a picture. Do I have to host it off site, or can I upload it directly to the forum?
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:08 AM   #35
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurley13148 View Post
I got my pocket pro yesterday, it's everything that you could ask for. Having a ball reading ,and managing my library.
Me too! I can't wait to get the kids in bed so I can start reading a bit, before the cough medicine kicks in and I zonk out for the night...
Advert
Old 02-25-2010, 12:46 AM   #36
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
I've never posted a photo here before, but I just checked and it looks like if you go into the advanced reply option there is a little paperclip thingie that lets you upload photos as attachments.

I hope you're having fun with it
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #37
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
I've never posted a photo here before, but I just checked and it looks like if you go into the advanced reply option there is a little paperclip thingie that lets you upload photos as attachments.

I hope you're having fun with it
Thanks, I really am enjoying it! And I'll see what I can do. I might not get to it until next week (we just moved so we're in the process of unpacking), but if I have an opportunity I'll try to get it up sooner.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #38
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wecome, Hurley!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurley13148 View Post
Dear Hurley:

I work for Astak and I am VERY happy that you are having a ball reading with the Pocket PRO. It is a great device and will give years of reading pleasure!! Do not forget to charge fully, do the latest firmware upgrade (even though the device just arrived it may well not have that), and read the FAQ sheet. You can find the FAQ and the Formware Upgrade at: www.theEZreader.com/html. That FAQ sheet is very helpful and I update it often now.

Keep your eyes peeled for a new website coming that will have 200,000 pay eBooks and over 1 Million free eBooks. What is neat about this is ALL of the titles on this special website will be in PDF or EPUB. You can buy at this site and know with total certainty that every title is ideal for your Pocket PRO. Announcement coming Very, very soon!!

Welcome to our merry little band!! Post often!!

Last edited by Robertb; 02-25-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #39
Robertb

Picture of Metallic Purple Pocket PRO

Here are a few shots. I am also posting one that shows all that comes in the box! Note the famous Astak Screwdriver is even included!!

I know. These pictures really do not do justice to the Metallic Purple. It is NOT a "purple purple". It is a light purple... a VERY unique color that does appear metallic. Maybe if you could visualize 1 part purple and one part white mixed flawlessly and applied onto metal. It is NOT a pink for sure. Of all the six colors this one may be the most fascinating and complex.

It is beautiful... but I cannot describe it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pocket PRO Metallic Purple.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	46440   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pocket PRO Metallic Purple in Case.jpg.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	978.7 KB
ID:	46441   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pocket PRO What Comes in Box.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	46442  

Last edited by Robertb; 02-25-2010 at 01:23 PM.