Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 05:13 AM   #1
ccpraveen
Site: tinyurl.com/bukworm
ccpraveen has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle, Bluefire Reader
Mobipocket Reader for WM Smartphones Doubt

Hi all

I am not sure if this is the right venue to venture this question. Pls forgive if I made an error.

I have been using mobipocket reader for quite some time now in my pc, symbian phones as well as windows mobile phones. In PC I find it easy to change the background colour to any custom color of our choice but in phones I find it rather limited. I am a regular dark in a light background reader, and there are only a few backgrounds of my choice, such as white, silver and grey.

I was wondering if there was a way to edit the background colour to one of our choice. I prefer a dull cream color usually or even a light brown shade. But I see that such an option is missing. Is there anyway to tweak the custom files to bring this color into the list, maybe manually inputting the RGB values somewhere in the program files??

Kindly let me know, if any of you has any experience tweaking this thing.

Thanks and regards

Steve
ccpraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Background? I've been using MPReader for ages now and I only know how to change the background colour... And I can chose out of 64 colours (both for text and background).

If I use a light background (daylight reading), I prefer an ivory colour and for nighttime reading, I prefer a black background. Both options are available.

What version of the reader are you using?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2009, 04:24 AM   #3
ccpraveen
Site: tinyurl.com/bukworm
ccpraveen has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle, Bluefire Reader
Thanks for replying, Sweetpea.
I was talking about the mobipocket reader in my PHONE and not my pc. There the background color options are pretty limited, only 16 are present.
The version is 5.3 build 582
Thanks again
PS: Posted from mobile device
ccpraveen is offline   Reply With Quote