Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
News for PRS-T2 Users: EVERNOTE passwords were hacked

Although I own a T1 and 950, I came across this news article that may be of concern to the T2 users that use EVERNOTE:

http://gma.yahoo.com/evernote-hacked...opstories.html

part of the article..
"The next time you log in to your Evernote account, don't be surprised when you are asked to reset your password. The web and app-based digital notebook service reset all user passwords after a "coordinated attempt to access secure areas of the Evernote Service."

Last edited by gardenstate; 03-02-2013 at 09:56 PM.
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:08 AM   #2
peitsao
Addict
peitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beautypeitsao does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo mini, PW3,NookST
I had to change mine, but if they want to read my highlights and notes, they are welcome to them. No loss to me, unless they erase them.
peitsao is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert