Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Paul Clayton
Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: laptop
Greetings from planet Z

Hello, everyone.

I come in peace. You have a nice planet here and I'll try and respect that and not zap anybody or smush their heads with my powerful pincers. I'm a writer also, and I will be telling all you earthlings about my books on further posts.

Well, as we say on Z, hup hup...
Paul Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ET, er, Paul and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Paul, are you the author of White Seed: The Untold Story of the Lost Colony of Roanoke?

Looks like a fascinating read.

Welcome aboard!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
welcome to MobileRead, Paul.

Enjoy the madness...........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:47 AM   #5
Paul Clayton
Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Paul Clayton is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Donna, Yes, I'm that Paul Clayton. And good to meet you! Desert Gramma, Good to meet you too. And I second that. As a Vietnam era Vet, I support our young men and women overseas to the hilt!
Advert
Old 12-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Paul. We love to support author members who participate in our forums.

Have fun checking out the various forum threads and jump in with any questions you may have.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #7
Paul Clayton

Thank you, all. I will post little updates from time to time and respond to your posts.