Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Editing the PPP connection script ?

I'm guessing from what was said about root access there's no chance of editing /var/etc/chat.ppp ?

I would really like to try running with a modified or just another script as I just need to try with the last three lines modified to:
Code:
'' 'CLIENT'
'' 'CLIENT'
CLIENTSERVER ''
Which I'm hoping will kick start the PPP login with Windows XP PPP daemon.

Any tips/tricks that might help welcome.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote