Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 12-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
philodox
philodox doesn't litterphilodox doesn't litter

Device: Bookeen CyBook Gen 3
Any way to edit Mobipocket books?

Hi,

Sorry if this is already answered elsewhere, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. I've downloaded a bunch of books from the forums here, and though they are great, some of them don't show up on my Cybook with the proper Author information. Also, it would be nice to format all my book names to look the same, as well as updating the cover art on those books that have generic covers.

Is there any way I can edit a PRC file to correct this information? I've been reading through HarryT's tutorials, but haven't found anything yet.

Thanks in advance,

Jason
philodox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
CyberDiver
CyberDiver began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T|X
Maybe this thread is helpful for you?

Thomas
CyberDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
In addition, see PRC to MOBI.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
philodox
philodox doesn't litterphilodox doesn't litter

Device: Bookeen CyBook Gen 3
Thanks to both of you, that is exactly what I needed.
philodox is offline   Reply With Quote