Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #61
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
That's odd -- the MobileRead server sent me a nice "Happy Birthday" email. I guess I need to change some settings...

Xenophon
That's nice. I got nuthin. Except a new reader
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #62
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Today's jubilary: giamac, hsiafreak, teb2 (46), tlanovara (40), riwnodennyk (18)

Happy birthday!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2010, 12:22 PM   #63
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!!!!

Errr.... even though I have no idea how to pronounce most of your handles. Guess I'll just hum loudly when the song gets to: "Happy birthday dear ...."

poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #64
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Today's jubilary: pretenderep, Bob Atkinson (70), patricweill (64), LGBTech (43), born2win (35), ariana_hadi (33)

Happy birthday!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #65
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Happy birthday everyone !!!!

Hey yvan, if you're putting ages in here now I'm removing mine from view
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #66
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL

WHATEVER YOUR ALLEGED AGES ARE!!
Old 04-21-2010, 07:59 AM   #67
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Today's jubilary: iamdoobie, MWetherspoon (41), monsitlek (40)

Happy birthday!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:02 AM   #68
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Chocolate chocolate chocolate cake ..... lots of candles plenty of hundreds and thousands, jelly, ice-cream ... drinks of choice ..... oh ! and don't forget the chocolate cake ......

If it's yours' today ....

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y all

GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #69
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Happy birthday to everyone!

(Whose birthday it is today, that is!)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:15 AM   #70
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Today's jubilary: Nora, RChenno, Wolfsmoke (44), rgd (40), sh0dan (34)

Happy birthday!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:44 AM   #71
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Happy birthday to yous
Happy birthday to yous
Happy birthday dear all of yous
Happy birthday to yous
Old 04-22-2010, 08:52 AM   #72
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Happy birthday to Nora, RChenno, Wolfsmoke (44), rgd (40), sh0dan (34)
Happy birthday dear Nora, RChenno, Wolfsmoke (44), rgd (40), sh0dan (34)
Fixed it for ya!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #73
dsvick
Wizard

Thanks, I tried it myself but got all tongue tied
Old 04-22-2010, 12:41 PM   #74
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Thanks, I tried it myself but got all tongue tied
I'm just glad I didn't have to sing it myself!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #75
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I'm just glad I didn't have to sing it myself!
I'm humming as loud as I can! Happy Birthday ALL!

Tags
as requested >>>, you can unwrap it now