Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-12-2011, 02:01 PM   #16
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Question you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Thanks for trying.

There is *something* happening. Might be some 'undocumented functionality' in the graphics toolkit (aka a bug), or it might be something I did. Thank you for the alert, because now I can keep an eye out for similar events and try to find a pattern.
just think, if i'd waited till morning i'd not have noticed the anomaly and wouldn't have had anything to report. you're welcome
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote