Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #181
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming_in_ND View Post
Just got my Kindle a couple of weeks ago. I have one more offer in my assets folder that I haven't seen mentioned:

$20 off tools at Amazon.com when you spend $30 or more

The directory name is 7284109154529. It looks like it was added on 06/10.

Below is a picture of it:

Attachment 72952
I don't have that one yet, but I just got this one today:

Use your Visa card to buy select Kindle books and get a $10 Amazon credit

That one is a repeat of the very first offer.

Thanks for the heads up.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #182
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
I don't think we can depend on the date the file was modified last to match the date it was loaded to the Kindle.
Kinda sounds like it. I'll monitor this group of offers and see how they drop.
Advert
Old 06-18-2011, 05:45 AM   #183
patientxtr
Enthusiast
patientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it ispatientxtr knows what time it is

Device: Likebook Mars, Kindle 3(sold), Jetbook Lite (gave away)
Guys I just got the "10 dollars for 20 dollar gift coupon" offer, my question is , is this something you get from the mailbox or do I get it just a code from my email ? I am not in US so if its something that must sent to me in real world mail than I can't use it.
patientxtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #184
Janeena
Janeena began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad, iPhone
I just got this offer emailed to me. Part of the resulting email from Amazon says:

"Complete your order before this promotion expires at midnight (PDT) July 21, 2011. Within 48 hours of placing your order, you will receive an email with your electronic gift card code worth $20."

That is also how it worked on the last offer of this kind.

Hope that helps. It's a good offer.

Edit: I guess I should have also said that you have to purchase the card with the code in the email to get the discount.

Last edited by Janeena; 06-18-2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: clarification
Janeena is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #185
chas0039
Sceptic
chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: rooted Nooks, retired. JetBook Lite, Kindle 3, 4, Kobo Nia, Libra H2O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patientxtr View Post
Guys I just got the "10 dollars for 20 dollar gift coupon" offer, my question is , is this something you get from the mailbox or do I get it just a code from my email ? I am not in US so if its something that must sent to me in real world mail than I can't use it.
You should check with Amazon first. My order said the same thing as above, email delivery, however the order confirmation states they will ship out Next Day and will hold the order until the 21st. Possibly, they don't want us to be able to use the gift card on the KSO tools promotion ending the 21st.

In any case, they are saying two different things so you should check. They have no mail in Greece that would allow Amazon to mail you the card?
chas0039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #186
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by patientxtr View Post
I'm pretty sure you will get an email with a code in it, and you use that code to Apply to your account. At least that's what I've been told.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #187
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
You should check with Amazon first. My order said the same thing as above, email delivery, however the order confirmation states they will ship out Next Day and will hold the order until the 21st. Possibly, they don't want us to be able to use the gift card on the KSO tools promotion ending the 21st.
What tools promo ending the 21st? Is there an offer I don't know about?

The offers I listed in the OP are complete, with nothing missing; unless Amazon is sending different offers to different KSOs.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #188
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Offer #14

Pay $10 for a $20 Amazon Gift Card

Quote:
Save money on your next visit to Amazon.com! Pay $10 and get a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card (that's a 50% savings). Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and are good towards millions of items sold on Amazon.com.
Claim offer by Jun 21, 2011 and redeem by Jul 21, 2011

Offer #16 should drop Jun 22nd

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-18-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:11 PM   #189
Lemming_in_ND
Lemming_in_ND began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What tools promo ending the 21st? Is there an offer I don't know about?

The offers I listed in the OP are complete, with nothing missing; unless Amazon is sending different offers to different KSOs.
I got 2 offers this time:

$10 for a $20 Amazon Gift Card
$20 off tools at Amazon when you spend $30 or more

Lemming_in_ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #190
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:

Same. I'm shopping for tools right now lol.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #191
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
Same. I'm shopping for tools right now lol.
Which KSOs do you two have - WiFi or 3G?

Would one of you mind PMing me a copy of the Tools email Amzon sent you (block out your name and email addy).

I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-18-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #192
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Which KSOs do you two have - WiFi or 3G?

Would one of you mind PMing me a copy of the Tools email Amzon sent you (block out your name and email addy).

I'd appreciate it.
wifi only. um..i would but im on my brother's mac. i have no idea how to operate this thing xD
Old 06-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #193
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
wifi only. um..i would but im on my brother's mac. i have no idea how to operate this thing xD
Thanks; and no problem. Any chance you could post the link to the offer?
Old 06-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #194
odiakkoh
Guru

Quote:
Thanks; and no problem. Any chance you could post the link to the offer?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000695111
Old 06-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #195
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Thanks alot.

Time for me to call Amazon and ask why I never received this offer. I passed up 5 offers I had no interest in, only to have one I definitely want, not even offered to me.