Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Howto EXIT browser on K3 ?

HI All
Newbie is back
For too many years that I care to count, I've always had the habbit to shutdown programs that I don't use, so I release cpu/memory for the task that I want to do right now.
I might be blinder than I thought, but I can't find a way to shutdown the K3 browser. Sure - just hit back, but ... is the browser still active, using cpu/memory ?
Any ideas, or am I just too old/weird ?

( I know - I'm asking for it )
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I just go to the Home screen, as far as I know that shuts it down. And then turn wifi off.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
not correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I just go to the Home screen, as far as I know that shuts it down. And then turn wifi off.
Hi Josieb
MY concern is - is the browser still active ?
Using resources I want to use for ....
No big deal, but I want to know.
Is the browser process still running after pressing the Back key.

Thank you for answering,
Have a nice weekend, when it's your turn
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote