Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
The Bourne Deception

The Bourne Deception - by Eric Van Lustbader. More of what you like from the Bourne series. We don't know what Robert Ludlum would have done with the Bourne character, but the series is in capable hands with Lustbader. His choice -- more of the same.

If you liked the books that have come before, you should like this one. Lots of action, good plotting. You do lose something due to the "I've read this before". I don't mind "more of the same" when I've liked the previous books....and I did enjoy this book. It's just that there was nothing MORE, no new development to Bourne's character.

For me the Bourne books are a "must read". There's no chance I won't read the next book that comes out. I will say, though, that I'm perhaps not as eager for it after this book. Let's hope this is the lull before the storm

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote