Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-08-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
all kindle accessories out of stock

Wow. I just noticed that all the Kindle accessories at Amazon are out of stock now, too. The cover, the battery, and the charger. I guess it's not too surprising.

I ordered and received a spare battery and charger for myself earlier. The spare battery isn't as useful as it could be since swapping them is a pain and the connector looks fragile. It looks like they didn't intend for people to use spare batteries to extend running time, just as replacement for bad ones.

I'd thought about getting a spare cover and dissecting it to make my own, but figured I'd wait for third-party ones instead.
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote