Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
russellmz00
russellmz00 began at the beginning.

Device: sony pocket reader
question about fictionwise and micropay

i currently have $0 in micropay. if i bought two books and got $25 put into micropay, would i then be able to use that to pay for the following magazine subscription?

https://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b...zine-Authors/?

there's no button for micropay on that page for me but i'm not sure if that's because i have $0 in my account now. can someone with micropay tell me if the button that lets them use micropay appears for them in their cart? thanks!
russellmz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
When you check out, you will have the option of paying with your micropay credit if you have any.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2010, 06:52 AM   #3
grizedale
kindle Convert
grizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toys

Device: kindle Oasis
As long as the amount in Micropay is more than the total in your cart then the button will show.
grizedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Make sure you add the micropay amount to your account BEFORE you buy the books. In other words, you have to do 2 seperate transactions. 1. purchase $25.00 for your account. 2. Then go purchase your books using the micropay money.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote