Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 12-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
jkpq45
Professional Tinkerer
jkpq45 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Size for PE Tablet/EInk Wallpaper

Simple question--tried searching, found nothing.

What is the width/height (in pixels) of the tablet and reader screens for the pocket edge? I see some have tried using panoramic pictures so they have background for all five home screens on the tablet side--what's the resolution for those backgrounds?

Thanks all for your help--trying to get this set up for my wife in time for Christmas.

jkpq45
jkpq45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Doesn't it give that information in the quick start guide, user manual or info sheet.

Not helpful to you but my EE came with an information sheet that gave all the basic information, size, weight, screen sizes and resolutions, reader usable formats etc. LCD = 1240 x 600, e-ink = 1200 x 825, there are for the EE.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi jkpq45! Welcome!

According to the Pocket eDGe User Guide (it was in my Library, probably in yours too! ) the eink screen is 600 pixels wide x 800 pixels high. That was in the Customize the Reader section.

I don't see the dimensions under Customize the Tablet, but I'll bet they are there somewhere!

Good luck, have fun!! I hope your wife will love her PE!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote