Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
bugman12
bugman12 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Greetings from Singapore

Hihi all, i'm a student from Singapore XD. I am currently looking and waiting for any large-size screen Ereaders. Cause i'm not really into portability but the amount of times i need to turn the page and the effects when i read long, ( maybe one two hours?) The ereader i wish to have is from Plastic Logic, thats the only currently the biggest screen ereader i had sourced for, Kindle DX might also be a good choice cause its not as expensive as the IREX ereaders. I hope that Plastic Logic would release their Ereader sooner and cheaper =D Thats all about myself, hope to make lots of friends and learn more .
bugman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Welcome here bugman12, I'm sure you'll find loads of info on the forums here and the wiki.
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 11:44 PM   #3
bugman12
bugman12 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks grimo1re, did you buy your Sony reader from australia or online?
bugman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
I bought it online.
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert