Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Summer Reads?

During summer breaks I love to read books not too profound but true page-turners... Well, summer is about over, but here are the two books I am going to read this year: ´

* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling

* The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.

Do you have any particular reads saved for this summer?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:22 AM   #2
eumesmo
Connoisseur
eumesmo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.eumesmo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.eumesmo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader
If turning pages pumps your nads, try reading theater, it's only as profound as you make it.
O'Neill, Chekhov, Williams, Wilde, Miller(A)...
eumesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Anything I can have time too!

Summer's no different, I haven't taken vacation for more than three days in a row in seven years now. And I get to do magnificent work like painting the b.... house trimming headges and trees and gardening and watering and visiting with propect customers and... oh! you get the picture!

Vive la bécosse!

nota
Bécosse: an anglicism in the French language derived from 'back house' or 'outhouse'. Expressed here as a tribute to the glory of finding dedicated reading time .
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote