Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #1
Zorana
Zorana began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-900
where to buy ebooks?

Hi again,

could someone advise me where I could buy ebooks (ePUB format preferably) beside the Reader Library, Kobo (which drained my debit card and I am not going to use it any more!!!), and eBooks?

Thanks,

Zorana

P.S. Where should I post this question actually?
Zorana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi Zorana! You can get your epub books for free right here! MobilRead forum members have worked long and hard creating a huge library of thousands of books for us to download for free. We can search for them by title, format, genre, etc., or just 'stroll' down the stacks! Take a look ubove, in the blue line right next to "User CP" for the link!

Other folks will be along shortly with lots of other links to paid sites for you too! Enjoy!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Try this thread for lists of sites...
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #4
Meine
Meine began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
could also try Inkmesh.com to find your title an compare prices. I have no clue if it is the best search device for it tho, but so far it worked quite well for me.
Meine is offline   Reply With Quote