Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free storage at Amazon

(I know this is mostly about music, but you can use it to store non-Kindle ebooks online at Amazon).

Amazon has announced their Cloud Drive and Cloud Player services today. The first gives you 5GB to store anything (you legally own), including using it to back up your non-Kindle ebooks. I'll definitely keep using Dropbox for most of my books, but have started building my MP3 collection there (purchases from Amazon can be stored on your drive automatically and don't count towards the 5GB limit, so I've repurchased much of free music that is still free). While doing so, I found a number of albums I hadn't seen before, including these:

# Allegro 2011 Winter Sampler free
# Music for Massage, Meditation & Yoga free
# Celtic to Classic - Relaxing Guitars free

You can also increase your storage to 20 GB by paying $20/year (larger amounts to 1 terabyte, at various rates) or, for the first year only, buy any album this year (non-free albums only) and get the fee waived. There are some interesting choices on the 100/$5: 100 Albums for $5 Each, such as What's Going On, by Marvin Gaye, and Greatest Hits - We Will Rock You Edition, by Queen, which would let you buy an album and save $15 off the extra storage charge.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thread closed. Please continue the discussion at Amazon Announces Cloud Player and Cloud Drive at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127452.
Advert
Closed Thread