Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Which format for Iriver Story?

I'm testing Calibre 0.7.13 for converting odt to epub. It says in the blurb that Calibre supports the Iriver Story, but I can't find it in the list of models. Which one should I use to be as near as possible.

Calibre defaults to "Default" which is apparently intended for MS Ebook reader.

TIA
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
choose the SONY output profile
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
clanelliott
Enthusiast
clanelliott doesn't litterclanelliott doesn't litter

Device: iriver story
can you advise which sony model it is that i select.
clanelliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
clanelliott
Enthusiast

kovidgoyal
(i have been going through earlier posts)
on the 23rd of march this year you advised "It doesn't really matter, use the sony reader touch edition output profile and you will be fine".
I canot find this in the sony selection, can you advise
Old 12-26-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The 'touch' is the 600.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #6
clanelliott
Enthusiast

chaley - many thanks
but i can only see 3 options -
all other sony devices
sony reader daily edition
sony reader pocket edition

this ebook thingy is a rapid learning curve for me

Last edited by clanelliott; 12-26-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by clanelliott View Post
this ebook thingy is a rapid learning curve
Oh yes, there is a lot to work through. DRM systems, devices, formats, databases, metadata, naming conventions, and on and on forever. Lots of fun, keeps a mind active!
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by clanelliott View Post
all other sony devices
Use this option.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote