Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
jaybee
Enthusiast
jaybee began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Touch PRS-500
Syncing marks in iBooks--iPad/Touch?

I love reading with iBooks on my iPad. And since the iPad won't fit in my pocket, I like being able to shift over to my Touch when it's more convenient. How do these two devices sync bookmarks and "resume" points? Do I have to set a bookmark to get them synced? Sometimes mine are synced and sometimes not. Is there anything I can do to be sure of syncing? And which syncs to which? I thought it would be the one farthest along, but it seems like that's not always the case.

Call me generally pleased, but puzzled...
jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
You have to have the books downloaded on both devices. To keep them in sync, tap the ribbon in the upper right so the red bookmark ribbon appears. This will tell the different devices where you left off.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert