Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Tryphan
Tryphan began at the beginning.

Device: KoboReader
Keyboard shortcuts for heading styles?

Are there keyboard shortcuts for the heading styles? I don't see a reference to them anywhere.
Thanks.
Tryphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryphan View Post
Are there keyboard shortcuts for the heading styles? I don't see a reference to them anywhere.
Thanks.
There are none.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
khoogeland
khoogeland began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage/ Kobo Elipsa
Would it maybe be a good idea to add them? I would certainly appreciate them.
khoogeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:41 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
keyboard shortcuts are GOOD - I'd like more of them

user-configurable keyboard shortcuts ( AKA hotkeys) are even better. maybe in v6 ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
keyboard shortcuts are GOOD - I'd like more of them

user-configurable keyboard shortcuts ( AKA hotkeys) are even better. maybe in v6 ?
0.5. GaryJ has it working and I'm going to start reviewing and integrating it tonight.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert