Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #46
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Review by author Jeffrey Pratt

Great, fun, sexy, superpowered read
By Jeffrey D. Pratt "Douglas Pratt" (Memphis, TN) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)

Take a sexy model, duplicate. Add in a nice old genius and two bumbling sons who somehow became lawyers. Stir in some spies and Japanese bad guys. You get amazing fun.

Pamela Richter has created an exciting read that jumps from the starting gate. She has an incredible grasp of emotions, humor, and action.

This is an incredibly fun read, that I was in the midst of reading when my Kindle died. I had to wait a few days to finish. It was well worth the wait.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:14 PM   #47
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Living Image - at Free Novels and Bargains

The Living Image is featured here:

http://www.freenovelbooks-and-bargai...m-richter.html

Thanks for Looking.

__________________________________________________ ____________
Amazon http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
Nook http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The.../2940011830273
Smashwords http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75790
Old 12-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #48
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - at Christmas Blowout

The Living Image is in the 12 days of Christmas Blowout.
All the books have the reduced price of $.99. And there's a Kindle Giveaway.

http://www.indiebookblowout.com/Indi...Thrillers.html

Link at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
Old 12-28-2011, 11:05 PM   #49
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - At The Kindle Daily Deal - under bargains
http://thekindledailydeal.com/bargains.cfm

Thanks for looking,
Pam
Old 01-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #50
PamelaMary
Guru

UK Review of The Living Image

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
By Bookworm - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)

I loved this book. A good mix of suspense, love and comedy. I really felt that I would like to get to know Eve. Brilliant.

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
Old 01-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #51
PamelaMary
Guru

Smashwords Review - The Living Image

Review by: Elizabeth Mills
The Living Image by Pamela Richter

A fun to read, nicely paced thriller, this book is well written and entertaining. I hope to see more from this talented author, and I suspect she will not disappoint.
Liz Mills

Amazon link: Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
Old 01-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #52
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image

I love this review!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars California Babes meet Spy vs. Spy, June 13, 2011
By Elva Moser - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

I really enjoyed Pam Richter's "The Living Image" and pretty much devoured it! It was fun, fast-paced,smart, and it was funny.

A kindly, brilliant scientist develops a supercomputer that to implant into into a human baby, then cloned from a fashion model. His greedy, goon lawyer sons find out and look for buyers. (They find more than they can handle!) The US Gov't also finds out...and everyone wants this potential bionic weapon, er...human.

What ensues involves the CIA, the KGB, a Japanese ego-maniacal mogul, the Yakusa - all looking for this stunning, superhuman and her look-alike. They are identical, but one gulps pancake syrup, likes Creme de Menthe w/soda, & enjoys crunching roast bones. One of them bites when angry. The other is a smart, part-time model, a full-time fashion designer, and boutique owner.

Did I mention the KGB agent is smokin'? So is the investigative reporter. So, there is romance: both sweet and sexy.

The danger is taut and fast-paced. There's even a Republican Convention!

The identical women develop a deep, sisterly twin love and loyalty. This was a beautifully written aspect in the story.

Easy to read escape. Pure enjoyment! Curl up w/a cuppa something and a box of cookies.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #53
PamelaMary
Guru

Changed cover

I love playing around with artwork, and changed the cover slightly, with new borders. It has resulted in more sales.

The Living Image - What would you do if you found your own double? Sabrina discovers that hers is only part human. Things become harrowing when the CIA, The Russians, and a Japanese business man will do anything to possess the woman she calls Eve. The CIA wants to study it. The KGB wants to abduct it for the technology. The Japanese don't care if they have to tear the woman to pieces--they want to know how she was made.

Hope you'll take a look.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #54
PamelaMary
Guru

UK Review

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
By Bookworm - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)

I loved this book. A good mix of suspense, love and comedy. I really felt that I would like to get to know Eve. Brilliant.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #55
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - Free

The Living Image is free until 12:00 tonight, Pacific Coast Time.

It was published previously and I believed the story was dead and gone. This saddened me because I liked the novel and had dedicated it to my identical twin sister, Penny.

When I got the Kindle as a Christmas gift, I discovered that I could publish on Amazon. I eventually got the rights back, updated it, and republished it on Amazon.

Since it went free yesterday it reached #1 in Thriller Suspense and is currently #4 in that category. It has been #1 in Action Adventure for the last day or so.

I hope you all will enjoy the novel.

Pam
Old 02-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #56
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image

At Amazon it's #7 in SF Adventure for Kindle

It's also in the top 100 lists in Contemporary, and Suspense/Thriller.

Hope you'll all try it.
Pam
Old 03-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #57
PamelaMary
Guru

Nice New Review
5.0 out of 5 stars Good ebook, February 27, 2012
By John Baarda Sr. (California) - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

Ms Richor's ebook "The Living Image" is an enjoyable read and I recommend it to all of you. The number of actors in this novel is very large as is the number of organizations involved. Buy, read, enjoy, then rate and write your review. Your opinion is important, Have a nice day

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003YUCCDG
Old 03-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #58
PamelaMary
Guru

UK Review - by author Shirley Blane

5.0 out of 5 stars Humour and suspense make this thriller a real page-turner
By Mrs. S. A. Blane "Author of The Widow's Reven... (in UK) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) This review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)

This author skilfully blends science with plausible fiction to create an exciting and credible story. Waking up in a tanning saloon beside a living, breathing mirror image of herself, our heroine becomes involved in a dangerous fight. With the man who created her clone in hospital from a heart attack, only Sabrina can protect her newly formed twin from government agencies, foreign spies and greedy lawyers. All of them will stop at nothing, including murder, to catch and use this beautiful woman with a computer for a brain. In the wrong hands, she could be worth millions and they will kill to get her. As the relationship between Sabrina and her twin develop, they learn from each other and confuse all who meet them. Humour and suspense, love and passion, make this a story to remember. Having followed the two women as they fight the baddies and plot their escape, it would be great to read more about their subsequent lives. Pam Richter brings her characters alive, they are likeable and fun, even in adversity.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:37 PM   #59
PamelaMary
Guru

Book of the Day - THE LIVING IMAGE - Kindle Fire Dept.

THE LIVING IMAGE is Book of The Day

Kindle Fire Department http://fireapps.blogspot.com/2012/03...f-day-331.html

Thanks to everyone for looking,
Pam
Old 04-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #60
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image is FREE today at Amazon
Hope you'll all have fun reading, I sure had a good time writing the novel.

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1