Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-13-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
ylefox
gadget freak
ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: cybook gen3 +palm tungsten e,e2,tablet pc
cybook not showing ebooks

i installed 2 music files to try the 2.5 to 3.5 adapter i bought to see how well music played on cybook,then i connected to the computer to remove them after that the cybook would not display anything in the library but at top right it says 0 of 153 items.i reinstalled the firmware but it still would not show files in library. when connected to computer it is recognised and all my ebooks are in the correct folder. after reading other posts can i reformat the cybook and install the latest update to see if this cures the fault....ylefox..
ylefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Maybe check that you haven't set a filter to show only music files in the library.
It would seem consistent with the behavior you describe.

I can't give you more precise instructions, my wife has snatched my Cybook, so I can't check it directly.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
ylefox
gadget freak
ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ylefox has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
Maybe check that you haven't set a filter to show only music files in the library.
It would seem consistent with the behavior you describe.

I can't give you more precise instructions, my wife has snatched my Cybook, so I can't check it directly.
done that, it now works but i did not tell the cybook to do that,is it because i installed music files?.....
Old 01-16-2009, 07:53 AM   #4
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylefox View Post
done that, it now works but i did not tell the cybook to do that,is it because i installed music files?.....
No problem, I'm glad it worked.

As for the cause, I can't really tell.
Maybe it's because you used the music button on the side (don't know if you did, though).
I've never tried music on mine, I've got a separate device for that.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
ylefox
gadget freak

thanks

]No problem, I'm glad it worked.

As for the cause, I can't really tell.
Maybe it's because you used the music button on the side (don't know if you did, though).
I've never tried music on mine, I've got a separate device for that.

i did use the music button, and thanks for your help...
Advert