Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Transfer limit?

Decided to connect my Kindle and import what is on the device to Calibre now that I have more than one device.
However, it seems that Calibre stops importing after 99 books.
Since it stops some books that have been imported doesn't show the "on device" checkmark in spite of being in both the library and the device. Is there a script that will run and make a check on library content vis-a-vis the device?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Decided to connect my Kindle and import what is on the device to Calibre now that I have more than one device.
However, it seems that Calibre stops importing after 99 books.
Since it stops some books that have been imported doesn't show the "on device" checkmark in spite of being in both the library and the device. Is there a script that will run and make a check on library content vis-a-vis the device?
Switch to Device (Library) View
Now there is a Tick for those "In Library"

Select Books: right click: Add to...
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2012, 03:58 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
When I switch to Library View there is a check mark for Device, but those that lacked check mark for in Library while in Device View still lacks a check mark.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
When I switch to Library View there is a check mark for Device, but those that lacked check mark for in Library while in Device View still lacks a check mark.
Right, that tells you these books are ON the device, But Not in the Library

Those are the (Missing) ones you want To Add to your Library. Right?
Search (while in Device View): inlibrary: false
Select all: and right click: Add to Library (wait while it copies those books from your device to your Library).

Disconnect;
Reconnect; repeat above steps ( I have not seen the 99 limit when done this way with my PEz)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote