Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 02:41 AM   #1
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Kindle 2 and M-Edge Case

I received this back in December. It is the International Kindle 2 and the M-Edge case with built in book light. I can email pics to you. Has many months of warranty still left and in perfect condition and working order.

200$ shipped and paypalled. US only.

Last edited by nremondelli; 04-01-2010 at 02:49 AM.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
I sent a PM about this 2 days ago and never received a response so the moderators might want look into marking this as sold since the poster didn't even respond to my pm that I was interested.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
He has a more recent post.

I'll give him until the end of the week. If no response, I (or another Moderator) will change it to "Ended."

Thanks.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote