Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-10-2009, 04:25 AM   #1
Cotti
Cotti began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
Im new... Hallo!

Hey folks excellent community here I ordered my 505 yesterday Ive been looking at them here in the Uk for at least 2 years but couldnt justify the £250 price tag they were at for a long time.

After hearing about the new models and doing a little research I decided the 505 would do all that I need it to and the much better price of £160 made me hit the naughty button. I was also worried about rumors of it being discontinued.

Anyway my names Paul handshake to you chaps and kiss on the cheek to you gals.
Cotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Paul and welcome to MobileRead. Good choice on the 505. I've had one since Jan 08 and really like it. And I've looked at the 600 and 300 and wouldn't trade.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotti View Post
... Anyway my names Paul handshake to you chaps and kiss on the cheek to you gals.
Pleased to meet 'cha. Enjoy the forums!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome Paul! The 505's a lovely little device
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote